Sunday, July 1, 2007

E.J. Is Potty Trained!

Emery Jai is potty trained, for the most part! I would say about 90%. 90% because she still wears a diaper at night, I don't think she is ready to hold it all night, she does wear underwear for her nap. And also because E.J. still has an accident here and there. But I think she is doing wonderful considering she is 17 months. We are so proud of her and she is so proud of herself! She loves using the big girl potty. As a reward she gets stickers or mimi's (plastic farm animals). The choosing of the mimi's is an ordeal! Emery says "I choose two" about 100 times before she picks the ones she wants. She will pull one out shake her head no and then put it back in the bag. This happens countless times before she finds the perfect mimis. I can not believe we are diaper free during the day, if only for a couple of weeks!
I just have to post these pics! I am sure Emery Jai will yell at me for this in a few years, but she looks to cute!

Catching up on some reading!


Daddy taught her to concentrate, this is the face!


0 comments: