Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A Bed For Guice!

This is Guice's co-sleeper. It was delivered yesterday, Josh stayed up basically all night putting it together. It looks black in the pictures but it is actually a dark cherry. The sleeper attaches to the bed someway, we adjusted it so it is the exact height of our mattress. It can convert to a regular bassinet and a toddler bench. We are very happy with it so far, I think it is beautiful.
All we need now is our little man! I am due 30 days from today, but I am trying my hardest not to focus on that day as "the day". I am preparing mentally to go to 42 weeks. I do not want to be let down when August 2nd comes and goes and no baby. It is so difficult because we can not wait to see his little face! Josh and I have a made a little bet. We made the same one with Emery Jai. I think he will have brown eyes and dark hair, Josh is sticking with blue eyes and red hair. We will find out soon!

I can not wait to see a baby in this thing!



0 comments: