Monday, July 9, 2007

36 Weeks 4 Days!

Let me just say I can not believe it, 3 days until I am full term!!! So very exciting! And I completely realize that I could very well be pregnant this time next month, but maybe not! Things are going OK, my morning sickness is back and I am officially an insomniac. Emery Jai thinks me throwing up is the funniest thing, she mocks me all day. The not sleeping is much worse to me than being sick. Not sleeping drives me crazy, expect to see long rambling blog posts. I am going to tough it out and not take any meds, not that Linda would give me any. Other than those minor things all is well. I have to admit I have been very shall we say emotional, Josh catches the brunt of it. He is amazing, he lets me be crazy and then act as if nothing happened. What a wonderful husband!
We are trying very hard to prepare Emery Jai for the birth of her brother, I really wonder how much she understands. I know she knows there is something going on with my belly. I think she knows there is a baby in it. Whenever we see a baby she points to the baby then to my belly. She says Mommas baby, Mommas baby. If you ask her where Guice is she will point to my tummy. Emery Jai will also listen to my belly, if you ask her what the baby said she will say "Hi". I know she has no clue how the baby will impact her life, no one not even adults can imagine that kind of change. But I do think she gets that things are changing, and something big is about to happen. Hopefully the adjustment period will not be to long. But she has been the center of our world for 17 months. Emery Jai is not around other kids very much and does not have a clue what it is like to share her Mom or her Daddy. I am super nervous about her reaction, only time will tell.
She loves to put stickers on the baby!


Come out Guice, E.J. wants to play!

0 comments: