Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day! Josh had a great day. Despite the fact that he was exhausted, he work until 2 a.m.. We got up and went to Target so that Emery Jai could pick him out a card, but instead we ended up buying new clothes for her and the baby. After Target we went to our favorite Mexican food place it is good just not a good as El Mexican in Conway. We had a great time. Josh is spending the afternoon napping with E.J..
Josh is such a wonderful dad, all of the sacrifices he makes for his family still amaze me. He took two job to support us so I could stay at home. I still remember that conversation perfectly. We had planed for me to get a job after Emery Jai was born. I knew the moment I held her there was noway I could work. Emery was 4 weeks old when I told Josh I could not leave her, not right then. I was crying and sobbing about how much I wanted to stay home and how important it was to me. I still get teary eyed just thinking about it. His response was priceless, he said OK, Jess if that is what you want we will make it work. We moved back to Conway and he worked 2 jobs. I never heard him complain about money or working two jobs. He just talked about how lucky he was to have a wife that stayed home and how lucky E.J. was. I am so very blessed! And recently he moved to a state where he knew no one and was alone for 4 months just for us! That time was hard on me but at least I had my family and friends around, Josh did not have that luxury.
Thank You Josh for all you do for us!!


Father & daughter, so cute!
Mexican food!

0 comments: