Wednesday, June 20, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA!!!

Today is the day Josh was born, 24 years ago!! I am truly thankful for this day! I am not going to gush too much, I just want it to be known that my husband is a wonderful amazing person!
We do not have big plans for today, we will probably go eat at Cracker Barrel (yes we still LOVE the barrel its our favorite). Emery Jai loves it too, she knows when we are at a Cracker Barrel, any Cracker Barrel. As soon as she sees the outside she starts chanting Cracker Barrel Cracker Barrel! When we enter the building she has to look at the babies (stuffed animals), she thinks the ladies who work in the gift shop are their mommies that's why we can't take a baby home. This tale doesn't always work, so sometimes she gets a surprise! This weekend Nena and Pop are coming down to help us celebrate. Nena is cooking Josh's favorite meal. Then on Saturday Josh and I are going on a date! I can not remember the last time we went on a date, so we are super excited!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSHUA NICHOLAS!!!!!!

0 comments: