Tuesday, June 26, 2007

34Weeks & 5 Days!!

Everything is going extremely well! I feel incredible! Of course I am experiencing some discomforts due to the pregnancy: heartburn backache and fatigue, but all things considered I am wonderful! I am having a hard time with maternity clothes! I hate them! It is so hard to find cute ones that fit! My maternity shirts ride up and the pants roll down. I have started buying regular clothes, I did this towards the end with Emery Jai too. I guess I just get tired of the outfits. This outfit is just normal people clothes, it fit much better than my pregger clothes. Anyway, I am craving Rolo's like a mad man! I could eat a bag a day. I am also very, very, hot! I turn the temp. down and Josh goes right behind me and turns it up. Josh is starting to complain of frost bite.
I am trying to stay very active walking and stuff, but I really just want to sleep. We are getting everything setup for the little man. We put his car seat in, I thought E.J. might not like it. We moved her over, she hardly noticed. I read that to make the transition easier for her we should set all the baby things up as soon as possible. I hope this helps her make the move from only child to big sister! I can't believe how soon he will be here, less than 40 days! The floating baby makes me a little nervous, because of the constant countdown, It is also terribly exciting!

Fetal development in pregnancy week 34:
fetus in eighth month Your amazing baby is on the move! They’ve been riding fairly high in your stretched-out womb to this point (while kindly compressing your poor internal organs), but now they’re planning on making the big move to your pelvis this week. If you haven’t already, you’ll be noticing the weight shift that signals they are most likely out of breech position, with their head now resting on your pubic bone. In liver news: although not quite fully formed, your little miracle’s liver is now capable of processing a certain amount of waste. In general, most of your child’s prenatal physical development is pretty much up to snuff and ready for the outside world. Naturally, further weight gain is expected—so you’re still not at maximum capacity despite probably feeling like you definitely are maxed out.
34 Weeks!!
Huge Belly!

0 comments: