Monday, March 24, 2014

And the award for worst blogger goes tooooo.....





Me!!! Gracious!! Lots has happened! Broken record I know! With SIX kids every day lots happens....
I was on a roll, then Hollis Timothy broke his leg, in two places. Not surprising coming from that wild man! He did awesome! Did not slow him down a bit!
We celebrated our first birthday with Dawson! He turned two! God is working in this little guys life! He ha been in our home almost a year. 
Emery Jai turned 8! Time flies. No kidding. She is simply amazing. She has such a heart for others. Watching her grow into a mighty woman of God leaves me speechless. True joy! 
Hollis turned 3! This momma I excited to close the two year old door! Hollis is my most challenging child, I'm believing this is a sign he will be a mighty man of God!
Evergrace, aka sister sas! She is our girly girl, all pink all the time! Ever says all she wants is a pink puppy and she will never ask for anything else her whole life:).
Guice is such a sweet kind hearted little guy! He is reading so well! I'm still in shock that I taught my kid to read. One of the coolest things I have ever done! So thankful to homeschool!
Wynn Herring! He is the sweetest baby! Loves to be held rocked & is a nursing champ! Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for him! 
Okay, okay, enough jibber jab! Pics!!


 




0 comments: