Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy two months and some change Mr. Wynn!

Wynn is such happy content little man!  He loves to be cuddled, nursed, and held!  I ordered a new ring sling from Willow Tree Slings, I love it!  It is the perfect fabric, length, and width.  Wynn is also a fan.  Wynn had a bit of a cold last week, thankfully he recovered quickly!  His two month check up went well, he is perfect which we already knew ;).  I never know the answer to all the how many times does he nurse and for how long, who has time to track that!?!  Also, some of the best breastfeeding advice I ever received  was when Emery Jai was a nursling.  It is very simple, do not watch the clock, do not count how many times you nurse at night.  Easy peasy.  Seriously, I have no clue.  It helps that we bed share (cosleeping now refers to baby in room but in their own bed).  We didn't put up a crib, or even own a crib.  During the day he naps in his swing.   Wynn can roll over, hold his head up, follow to the midline, and do long division.   He wakes up every morning at 4:50 on the dot.  He wants out of the bed!  I'm naturally an early riser, so it is perfect.  Wynn & I get some alone time with God before the others roll out.  Wynn mostly is called the baby, I believe it is because we called him that for 9 months not by a name.  Old habits die hard.  Nicknames are in the works, so far we have Winnie The Pooh (yep, hard not to go there), Brother Bear, and Fat Man.  Wynn takes a bink on occasion, first of five who will.  I tried with Hollis but it never really took.  


Here is our little worshiper! 

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

"do long division" love it.

P.S. The best advice I've every got on nursing "if they're hungry, feed them!".

:D I mean, really, they've been hooked up on food IV for the past nine months...no wonder they want to eat all the time.