Thursday, April 7, 2011

Cloth Diaper!


Sarah, a friend of mine from tiny town moved here a couple of months before we moved back, How crazy is that, gave me some REALLY nice cloth diapers. The good ones. I love them! The cheap ones I bought off Ebay work great for E but H not so much. They were WAY too big. These are perfect. I heart them. {stepping on soap box} Cloth diapering is much easier than most people think. It is also much better for the environment and doesn't expose baby to all the chemicals. {stepping off soap box...wait who am I kidding I am almost always sittin' on mine}

Something we can all agree on...That baby is a CUTIE!! We are thinkin he might have red hair! However, we thought this with G too and not so much, what do we know :)!?!?!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sweetness!!!

Lindsay said...

And I like your new font. Lots.