Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lets Go Krogering!

Our family grocery bill has always been a source of tension in our house. ALWAYS! I do the weekly shopping and spent on average $230. I have always shopped at Walmart. I never used coupons, I did however buy store brands. When we moved we knew we would have much more store options to choose from. In the itty bitty small town we lived there was a super craptastic Walmart & a locally owned store that smells like canned cat food. Back to my story, we decided to give K. Rogers a try and I love it! Our average weekly bill is .......drum roll please......$150!!! Yes, that includes cleaning products and such! What a relief! I look at the weekly add and plan our menu accordingly. Also, I download coupons from their site to my Kroger card to save extra! I am very pleased with the savings and so is my hubby!

1 comments:

The Anderson family said...

Interesting...good thing we don't have Kroger here or my hubby might kick me out of the house! ;)