Wednesday, February 9, 2011

34 Weeks 5 Days!

I am so behind on keeping up with this pregnancy. I guess having 3 kiddos, moving 3 hours away, and having a run in with sickness has taken its toll. I had my check up and was super sick! I had a horrible cold and pink eye to top it off. Dr. R prescribed antibiotics and I could not have been more excited to get my hands on drugs:). I am feeling much better! The appointment went well my blood pressure was elevated a bit. I am sure it was purely situational. I have been very stressed. Fundus was measuring LARGE. I have a scan on my next appointment to check size. We are talking induction, I am almost certain we will induce at 38 weeks. I am not a huge fan of inducing but with all the situational issues sounding this birth Josh and I feel its for the best. So I am using the big baby card. If my provider wasn't 3 hours away, if Josh hadn't just started a new job, if we didn't have to find childcare for 3 kids, if things were normal I wouldn't but it is what it is. I have to have the scan to prove I am carrying a large baby because the hospital just enacted a policy that restricts voluntary inductions. Hence, I am playing the large baby card! If all goes as planed I will have our baby boy on March 4th! That is a super special day. It is my Moms birthday! I am giving her the best gift ever! 5 years ago on that date I gave her a wonderful son in law. That's right, Josh and I will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary in labor and delivery! March 4th will be a HUGE day in our family!
I am feeling very very large. Super uncomfortable. All very worth it, however:)! I am experiencing heartburn that burns to my ears! It is insane. I can't believe I just have a bit over 3 weeks to go! The kids could not be more excited. They love feeling the baby move and kick. We are getting things ready. Baby gear is appearing in my house and I absolutely adore it!! Mimi gave us an amazing rocker recliner and I have no clue how we lived without one! We are really enjoying it and know Hollis will love it too! Less than a month and I will be rockin my cutie!

0 comments: