Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello 2011!!

We had a fabulous 2010 but are so looking forward to 2011! We have a HUGE surprise coming up, seriously HUGE! It is amazing!! Stay tuned for the announcement! Yes, all 6 of my blog readers I am sure will be on pins and needles:)! Of course, we are anxiously awaiting welcoming our 4th child, second son, into our family! I am so excited about march 18th or somewhere around there:)! This is going to be a big year! Emery Jai will be turning 5 and starting Kindergarten! Guice will start Preschool, so hard to believe! Evergrace will become a big sister and turn two! Josh and I will celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary, time flies when you are having a blast!
I have made a couple of Resolutions that I am going to post for accountability but reserve the right to change my mind and fall off the wagon:)! Without farther ado.........

New Year Resolutions 2011!!!!!
1 Read my bible in 90 days
2 Incorporate family worship into everyday
3 Dates with the hubs at least 1time a month
4 Keep my my house clean and organized
5 Cook only gluten and dairy free meals in our home
6 Drop all my baby weight....this one will be a bit delayed:)
7 Blog more!

3 comments:

Tracy Austin said...

Girl its only 2011!!! But I cant wait to hear the news!

The Andersons said...

oh my word....i am nuts! thanks:)!!

Lindsay said...

Good Luck!!! It all looks good but that housekeeping bit. Come on, you have four babies!!!! Don't you know the saying: Cleaning a house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.

Can't wait for your announcement! How long must we wait??????