Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Evergrace took a little trip....

to the E.R.! Super scary. E is a climber, as were my previous two. She had pushed a chair up to the kitchen island where I was cooking she turned it around and was standing on the back. For whatever reason I picked her up and put her up on the counter. I knew when I did it was a bad plan. About 10 seconds later I turned for a split second and she fell smack on her head. I was so close she almost landed on my shoe. The impact knocked her out cold! I almost fainted. I called Josh to come home and take us to the Emergency Room. I was in a complete panic. Evergrace, of course, was out of it when she came to. Horrendous situation. We insisted on a C.T. and Praise God everything was absolutely normal! Evergrace went right back to climbing everything in sight, she is doing wonderful. I, on the other hand, feel like a completely craptastic mom. As crazy as it is the other two monkeys also had C.T. scans around 18 months, guess it is a family tradition:)!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are not a bad mom! I had wonderful parents, but somehow I fell out of a combine before I was a year old. How do you explain that?!?! Things happen.

By the way, craptastic is my new favorite word.