Thursday, December 2, 2010

24 weeks 6 days!

I had a check up today super uneventful and for that I am thankful! Everything checked out just perfect! Hollister sounded great! I have just one more monthly appointment then I go to every two weeks! WOW! I have my paper work for my glucose screening, good times. I just have to do it sometime before my next appointment. The pregnancy is flying by! I love being preggo over the holiday season. Seems to me that the time goes much faster. I do enjoy being experiencing carrying the baby but I am ready to hold my little one! Also, I get to eat a ton and have a great excuse:)! HA! I do not have a weekly belly pic, sad times you will just have to check in next week:)! No new symptoms, I am having some serious heart burn! This kid better have a head full of hair! I have had two kids with a ton of hair and one with zero hair. I am very curious to see which end of the spectrum Hollister will fall. I spend way too much time trying to imagine who he will look like! I am sleeping great and have really no other discomfort to speak of. EJ told me that Hollis was really growing because my tummy is HUGE! Out of the mouths of babes! EJ & G still call him Hollis most of the time and that will probably be his nickname. Who knows what we will actually call him. Emery Jai gets called Jai most of the time and Guice is known around here as Boo. Evergrace is our Dragon so there is really no telling what will stick! We are so thankful for our newest little Anderson, he already feels like such a part of our little family!

0 comments: