Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Times are a changin'!!

I am entering the work force!! A whooping 12 hours a week I will be spending my time in a psych ward, it is going to be a walk in the park compared to being home with 3 little ones 24/7:). I will be doing groups and such, I am looking forward to it! I think it is just perfect for me! I am home with the kiddos almost all the time and then one or two days a week I get out and about. I am a bit nervous about working, honestly I have a serious case of mommy brain:). I wasn't looking for a job at all. I had turned in my application two years ago and they called me two weeks ago out of the blue! I told them that I wasn't really looking, thanks but no thanks. She insisted that I come in and have a chat. I went in with a list of stipulations and she agreed to all of them, resulting in me having a JOB. I honestly have mixed feelings, I am excited to go to work use my degree that still gives me nightmares (no joke). I am also a bit sad about having other obligations other than my hubby, babies, and home. I know it is not many hours at all but as it stands my days are wide open and I really like it and am super accustomed to it. I pray it will work out! Time will tell! I got super excited and a bit carried away last night while ordering scrubs. I have a confession, when my bff Andi and I were in our Sr. year of college we desperately wanted a job where we could wear scrubs! Ha! Seriously! I heart scrubs! They do scare me a bit because I under no uncertain terms want to be mistaken for someone who is in the direct care field. I don't touch people, it is a rule of mine. So stay tuned for updates about my job, of course I will abide by any and all HIPPA regulations! Ha!!

0 comments: