Friday, October 8, 2010

I heart fall!

We are lovin' this weather! Almost daily we pick EJ up and head to one of the two parks in the area:). Our play date schedule is packed to the max with super fun playmates! It is sooo nice to be spending so much time out and about. We went close to crazy this summer with the insane heat! There is one inside play place in our quaint little town, lets just say it got old quick. We are welcoming fall with open arms! The kids love meeting their friends for an afternoon of running & sliding!
My pretty little E! Miss EJ striking a pose! Hollywood bound for sure!
G much more interested in playing than taking pics!
A bonus pic of Evergrace, she is the only one who is slow enough for me to get a pic of these days:)!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

E looks just like you! More so than EJ or G. Beautiful!!! And I am loving this weather too. I love putting Rodney in hoodies and jeans again.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EJ'a purse--so stylish!!!