Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Girl, Boy, Girl.....

BOY!!!! We found out for sure we are having a son! It was not a complete surprise thanks to my rocking intuition and intelligender:)! The tech was the coolest EVER! She was super nice and oohed & awed right along with us, like she doesn't see 20 week babies all day every day:). We took the monkeys and I am so very glad we did! They had a blast and thought it was amazing, which it was! I hope to never forget their faces when they heard the baby's heartbeat! PRICELESS! Also, EJ & G watched the screen like hawks. Honestly, I watched their faces more than the scan. Melissa asked them what they wanted, they began to chant! Too funny! She went to get a gender shot and did not have to look for long! Guice & Emery Jai (even if she will not admit it:) were so happy! As were Josh and I! Evergrace wasn't impressed with the whole fiasco:). I am so glad we took the kids and they got to experience it with us. We are going to have two sons!! Very cool!! Everyone has a brother and everyone has a sister! Perfect!
Our newest checked out great! He is a little chubbers he is 1 lb! He is measuring over a week ahead, surprise surprise..not really! HA! He checked out 100% healthy and we couldn't be happier!
He does have a name....but we are tweaking it a bit! As you know, we always change the name so I want to be sure this time:)! Last night I was looking back over my blog at previous ultrasound pics of Maryalyce & Finley:)!!
I do have super cute pics that I will get posted soon!! Until then you will just have to trust me, he is just as insanely gorgeous as his THREE older siblings and I am positive he is as brilliant!
We are overjoyed and in awe with our brand new boy!! Of course, we are so thankful to GOD for giving us yet another gift! What a blessing!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so thankful for wonderful, precious perfect gifts sent straight from God--I can't wait to see and hold our precious #5 Grandbaby!!! I'm so glad Guyboo got his little brother.

NeNa

The Flores' said...

Congrats!! How cool to have a "pattern" :o) Wonderful to hear that you both are healthy. Can't wait to find out the name!!

Lindsay said...

Love that you've had pics of MaryAlice and Finley. Too funny!