Monday, October 11, 2010

17 weeks & 3 Days!

I am just 15 days from finding out boy or girl!! I am sooo exited to put not only a gender but a name with the new little monkey! Honestly, we refer to the baby as a him and also call him by his name. If it's a girl we are going to be in for a shock for sure! I should add we do not care either way! God has picked the perfect little one for our family and that is an awesome concept! However, Guice doesn't share in our line of thinking he insists it is a boy and will not even discuss the possibility of another sister! For this reason we are not taking him, or any of the kiddos, to the scan. I am honestly afraid if they said girl he would freak smooth out.
I am feeling okay, still very very tired. I am a very busy momma to 3 little ones 4 and under so I am trying to let the small things go and rest! Also, one is a booby monster! Evergrace is not having any part of weaning or even slowing down. She still has the nursing patterns of a 3 month old. EXHAUSTING! On a positive note, I haven't thrown up in about a week! That is a huge praise report! I have been feeling movement for about 2 weeks! Love LoVe LOVE it! Josh hasn't been able to feel yet but I am sure it is right around the corner. I am craving all kinds of food! Unfortunately, I live in the smallest town in America! That might be a slight exaggeration but there isn't a lot of food choices! I am thankful I have started craving subway and we do have one of those! Woooohoooo! I had three chicken breast sandwiches in a four day period! HA! I am planning on a trip to central Arkansas and it evolves around all the places I want to eat!
Baby & Me!


Yep, my hair is waaayyy different! It is growing on me! Like the cut but I think it needs highlights....what do you think:)?

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love the belly, love the hair, love the fact that we're gonna be eating together soon!!!