Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Anderson party of.......SIX!

Josh & I are over joyed to be adding a new little one to our nest! Our sweet little clover will make his/her appearance mid March shortly after our 6th wedding anniversary! I really wanted to wait until Guice & Evergrace's birthday party and put them in big brother/big sister shirts. However we had to announce it now because I can no longer paint at the new house, I know I will do anything to get out of painting:)! EJ & G are very excited! G told NeNa that there was a baby in Mommas belly and it wasn't going to bite like Evergrace! EJ is wants another sister and name her Rose. G would like a brother and he wants to name him Colton. They are looking forward to the big day, it seems like forever but it will be here before we know it! We do not care either way boy or girl. I know you are trying to do the math....Evergrace will be the ripe old age of 19 months:)! EJ & G are 18 months apart and I love it! They play so well (most of the time:)) together and are very best buds! I felt like E was left out because she is so much younger than those two, 2 years almost to the day. Now E will have her a little buddy if she doesn't claw his/her eyes out:)! Almost everyone we have told has asked about names:). We have a couple that are possibilities and we aren't sharing! I will say this they are not on the top 100 baby name list. HA ! Also, I have had several friends have delivery room surprises and I really want this one to be! However, no promises! For those of you who have followed this blog from the beginning know that this is the third pregnancy I have announced and the third time I have said I don't want to find out what the baby is. And the previous two times I caved and found out. We shall see:)! Even with this being our 4th in 4 years we are so very very excited!
Pics of the tests! Does anyone ever just take one:)!?!?!

4 comments:

The Anderson family said...

Congrats! Good luck trying not to find out the sex this time, I could never do it but I can live vicariously through you! :)

The Flores' said...

Congratulations on another precious blessing!!

Lindsay said...

Hooray Hooray Hooray!!! I am predicting now: a boy. Less than ten pounds this time too. :)~

andi brown said...

that brings back memories...expensive ones for you! haha!