Sunday, April 11, 2010

T ball!!


sorry the pic is so tiny! My camera is on the fritz:(! A friend took it and facebooked it to me.

Anywhoo....EJ is playing and loving Tball! She did really well and hit the ball pasted first base, it was her first time to bat! We just love her coach, he is a friend of ours and our kiddos play together and also have dance together. I am also found of the assistant coach, it is Josh! I had reservations about signing her up. I was worried that it would be competitive or the parents would be crazy. I asked a ton of moms before and the answer was always the same, the kids have a blast and everyone cheers for everyone! Emery Jai named the team they are the Blue Elephants! HA! We will maybe have one more practice but mostly just games.

Guice had to get new shoes to and also a glove. I just knew he was going to have a break down when he did not get to play so I sent him to a friends house. I am not sure what we will do next week....

Also note worthy, EJ had an allergic reaction to the sunscreen! She was VERY swollen, so much so her eyelids disappeared. Her skin was super red, I thought she had a terrible sunburn. She did not look like the same little girl. I used baby hypoallergenic Aveno. I am calling G's dermatologist this week to see what they suggest.

1 comments:

The Anderson family said...

wow, that makes her seem so grown up! cute!