Saturday, April 17, 2010

out of order....

My beloved camera has bit the dust! I am sooooo upset! The warranty is up, of course! I wanted the next on we purchased to be my dream camera. It doesn't look like that is going to happen, we are committed to paying off all of our debt and NOT accruing any more. I can not stand all the precious moments that I am not capturing. Evergrace is going from belly to sitting, Emery Jai can go down the slide standing up, and Guice is peddling his tricycle like a pro up and down the street! Also, the kids have their first T Ball game tonight, uggh!
Hopefully it will be replace with something soon......

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Just write very long and descriptive blog posts until you get a new one. People did survive for centuries sans digital cameras. Though I personally can't imagine how they did it.

:)~