Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To the movies (and everywhere else) we go....

I took the kiddos to watch how to train your dragon Friday & Saturday night! The movie had a slight hiccup on Friday so we left a bit early, we watched it in full Saturday night which explains the two nights in a row cinema! EJ, G, & E were excellent! I took them by myself and it went very smoothly! It surprises most people that I do so much alone with the kids I grocery shop, take them to doctor visits and trips to the post office. I rarely have anyone watch them while I am out and about. It is not easy but I think it is great for them. It teaches them to behave and also gives us an opportunity to talk about tons of new things! EJ & G learned all about germs at one of my prenatal visits. While I use to think it would be nice to drop the kids off at mom's day out or at the grandparents house while I ran errands I have decided to be very optimistic and look at the positive:)! I have never had those options anyway, kids never went to mdo or preschool and until now we lived 7 hours away from our closest family. So, life lessons it is:)!


Yes, our movie theater is really this small!!! the parking lot is DIRT! can you believe it?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Nic said...

My Word the kids are getting so big!! and of course adorable!

Lindsay said...

I don't know how you do it. I think it kills me everytime I have to run errands and get just ONE kids in and out of carseats seventeen times!!