Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thank you Uncle Jamie!!

Uncle Jamie is letting us use his piano! We are so excited! I have always wanted the kids to learn to play. I can't wait to hear the first time they play at church, click HERE to read a secondary reason why I want to invest in lessons. Mr. Music Man Guice LOVES it! He has tapped every single key one at a time and explored over every inch of it. Emery Jai has played on it and likes it but is not as fascinated by it as G. Josh and I decided to use the Kinderbach program, click HERE to check it out! It is way more economical than paying weekly for lessons and is geared towards 2-7 year olds.
Emery Jai and Guice are crazy about their Uncle Jamie. He also brings them bread to feed the ducks! Guice tells everyone at the park "Uncle Jamie buys me bread and brings it to me so I can feed the ducks!" Uncle Jamie also plays the drums, so he is very cool in G's book!
Playing!







EJ told us she is "more of a singer and dancer than a piano player" HA!!
notice g is wearing GLOVES!!

0 comments: