Monday, February 15, 2010

two for certain and one almost for sure...

Josh and I have been diligently praying and seeking the Lord's will for our family. In the process we have made two life altering decisions. As momentous as they are I am not the least bit nervous or anxious about them. Praise the Lord for peace!! Anyway, in no particular order..... announcement number one, we will be homeschooling our children! I am very excited! I am not going to go on and on about our reasons, I cleared it up in the first sentence of this post:). On to number two, we are filling out paper work to become foster parents. If you are unsure about this please, again, refer to the first sentence of this post. Lastly, I am seriously praying and researching, but mostly praying about becoming an LLLI leader.
That is about all the excitement around here, for now anyway!

0 comments: