Monday, February 1, 2010

Evergrace Wimberly is 6 months!!




Well, 6 months and some change:)!! Evergrace is such a little mess, spoiled rotten!! I really thought that children get less spoiled the more you have, not the case here! She LOVES to be held or worn either one works. Just as long as her booty does not hit the floor or jumper or couch! I am being very persistent with feeding her solids, she is being very persistent not eating solids. I am not giving up! She nurses ALL the time, there are days that I am nursing more often in a 24 hour period than not. She still has not had a bottle, I am thinking at this point she will not have one. I have started signing with her, she is learning milk. She can not do it just yet but tries very hard. I love teaching signs. I have with EJ & G and will with any and all other children as well. I think it is very beneficial to their communication and it is just plain fun! Evergrace is a squealer! If she wants something she just yells! E smiles all of the time and loves people and attention. Her personality reminds us of EJ & G's at this age! She has a ton of personality, a ton! She is still the toothless wonder. Which is fine by me, I adore her gummy grin!
I take her for her 6 month check up tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Anderson family said...

Happy 6 months Evergrace! You are getting to be such a big girl and more and more adorable everytime I see a new picture of you! Hope to see you in real life soon!

Unknown said...

so so precious! we have those exact same pajamas!!