Friday, February 5, 2010

All About The Kids!!

*Guice's is hilarious! Really! He called NeNa and said "NeNa, come to Mena in your truck. Pick me up. Take me to walmart. Get a buggy and buy me that kitchen RIGHT NOW!" And, yes, I talked to him about bossing and asking nicely and not getting every single thing he wants. But, guess what. NeNa came and got him and did just what he asked/told her!
*EJ & G call Josh Big Bear, he loves it!
*EJ loves to preform! She makes up her own songs and dances! So cute....the first 20 of the day anyway:)!
*EJ requested that her next birthday party be Jesus themed. Also, she wants to grow up to be Jesus.
*EJ ask that I pray for guidance in her life:)! Will do!
*Evergrace can pass toys back and forth in her hands.
*One night I told Guice we were only going to read one book. To which he responded "but, I have two vitamins!"
*G is still super particular about his clothes! Everything must be just so so.
*When eating a drum stick (ice cream), he makes NeNa eat off the "dirt" aka chocolate and nuts:)!
*G always wants to go to Mena and eat at the Branding Iron and he wants to order a steak! I can usually talk him out of it and he orders a cheeseburger.
*When we are around other children EJ automatically gravitates to older kids...every single time!
*EJ & G both make friends super easy and play great with others. They are nowhere near shy or timid. So much for the must-go-to-school-for-socialization-theory!
*Out of the blue one day Emery Jai asked me "How do they put your bottom back together after you have a baby?" I just changed the subject! She hasn't given up and asks on a semi-regular schedule.
*If you tell Guice to be quiet he starts singing the wise man built his house on a rock as loud as he can. A tell tell sign that G is ready for sleep is he starts telling everyone to shut up. he also turns over chairs and basically losses his mind.
*G is also having a hard time with what he can and can't do. I told him he could not drive his jeep on the road. He said "But you drive on the road!" Also he got an out door kitchen but it was much to cold to allow him to play outside with it. He said "But the boy on the box is playing outside! The kitchen goes outside!" I informed him that he could not have water in it. He said "Why not? Your kitchen has water!"
*Evergrace squeals until EJ and/or G run to her.
*Evergrace has not figured out how to go from sitting to laying down without falling. She just closes her eyes and falls! I think it will be a while until she crawls, she does not like to be on her tummy!
*E loves the moby, cries when I take her out! I am still not a fan, but Evergrace is the important one, right!?!
*EJ & G both really love going to church. The also enjoy listening to Bible stories and singing praise music!
*If EJ has a boo boo she will not show you! Will not!
*EJ & G like to pray for each other.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

love the dirt licking thing. that is precious. and the fact that he loses his mind when he's tired, not quite as precious right now, but I'm sure, someday, it will be...