Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cornerstone Pentecostal Church!

We have a HUGE announcement! Joshua is now the associate/youth pastor at Cornerstone Pentecostal Church! I am beyond proud of him. He preached his first sermon last Wednesday night and he was awesome! I was so very nervous I could not even stay, I had to retreat to the nursery. Hopefully my nerves will improve with time and prayer:)! We miss our friends at Mena First Assembly of God very much. We made life long friends there and will always be grateful of the love they showed us when we first moved here! I have to be honest, adding Pastor's wife to my long list of titles is VERY unnerving most of the time. I am taking it day by day:)!
Blessed beyond measure!
Joshua & his mom (Carolyn/Mimi:) & Emery Jai & Guice!


My man!



1 comments:

Lindsay said...

he looks good behind the pulpit. I think it's hilarious that you couldn't make it through the sermon. I've always thought it would be harder to be the wife than the preacher during a sermon!