Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas at our house!

We had the most wonderful Christmas! Josh and I both feel it was our most favorite Christmas to date! The past two years we have stayed home, it works wonderfully for us. I see no end to this tradition! Also we do 3 gifts a piece, that's it. This too works great for us. I really believe it keeps the focus on the true meaning CHRIST! We don't "do" santa. So far we leave it at that. EJ had zero issue with telling everyone and anyone who asked what santa was going to get her or bring her that "we don't do santa!" Although, she did ask a lot of questions about him and say, on occasion, "santa brings me gifts." Guice noticed the whole santa thing but did not say much. When asked why we celebrate Christmas he said Jesus birthday! I took every opportunity to tell them about the virgin birth and of course about Jesus dying on the cross and our amazing gift of everlasting life! For me, Emery Jai and Guice being able to tell me the meaning of Christmas was heaven sent! Evergrace was a super cute Christmas baby! She had so much fun watching all the activities. I am very much looking forward to telling another little one about the miraculous birth!

pics in the most absolutely random order:)!
EJ & G when they saw their jeeps!
G was yelling "I got a car, I got a car!"

On our way to our Chinese Lunch! Our oldest tradition!
Kiddos stockings! I LOVE them!

Christmas Tree!



G and his new bag!


Christmas!! Happy Birthday Jesus!
<
Evergrace and her new pj's!
Who is ready for Chinese Food?!?!?

Excited about gifts!
Evergrace's stocking!
EJ and her new redheaded doll!
G's blocks!
EJ's new bag!

Giant Pizza stocking....thanks to Aunt Summar & Uncle David!
Emery Jai's stocking!

Hiding their eyes while we bring in the jeeps!

0 comments: