Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Front Porch!!



One of many pics of my fabulous, if I do say so myself, front porch!
The scarecrow we made!
Our porch at night!



Pumpkins we carved, fall leaves, circles, and an A for Anderson!



Scarecrow family!

Right side of the porch!

Our new home has a wonderful front porch and we decorated it to the fullest for fall this year! It was a great opportunity to teach the kiddo's about fall, seasons, months, and Thanksgiving! We had a blast and it turned out awesome! Thanks to Memaw & Mimi all the stuff was very affordable! Memaw found a ton of stuff at a local resale shop and Mimi got some at a yard sale.





4 comments:

Holli said...

I love fall decorations! Almost as much as Christmas.

The Flores' said...

Your porch is ADORABLE!! Love it!

The Anderson family said...

Very cute! Would make a perfect backdrop for some fall pictures of my 3 even-cuter nieces and nephew! :)

Lindsay said...

Love it!