Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Two Months Today!!

Miss Evergrace Wimberly is 2 months today! Where in the world does time go? I completely missed her 1 month update, oopps! So, some of this info should have been in that post but I carried over:)!
On our home scale she weighs 16 1/2 lbs! Her check up is the 15, I will have an official weight then.
She wears 6-9 mth or 9 mth clothes and is in a size 2 diaper but will move up to 3 the next box!
She is rolling over, has for awhile like 4 weeks!
Eats all the time. She has not had a bottle, I am way too busy to pump so just straight from the source:)!
Very much a mommas girl, see previous statement:).
She "talks" a lot.
E smiles all the time, very happy baby!
She is so very good!
makes eye contact and has for a while.
E's head control is very good. Hold it off the floor and can look from side to side.
She might not be the cutest, smartest, sweetest, most precious baby I have ever seen but she is in the top 3!

0 comments: