Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Guice!

I know I am incredibly late but better late than never right??!?! And, in all fairness we did add a new family member the day before his birthday! I had planed a birthday party for this weekend and it just did not happen! However, Pop & NeNa brought a super cute cake and we gave him his gift ( swing set post coming soon).
Eating ever so nicely!

Blowing out his candle! He is a pro, he blew it out on his first birthday too!


Super cute bug cake! Complete with Guice's favorite....ticks!
Guice at TWO!!
He wears size 3T clothes and 101/2 shoe.
He is 35 lbs and VERY tall (not sure I will measure:)
Talks all the time and says the smartest things! For example: I said the bugs are eating us we need to go inside. Guice said Hey, I am not food!
He can could objects to 7 or 9 on a good day.
Knows his colors
LOVES all bugs.
Has caught a lizard.
Loves to read so much.
Loves music can sing the b-i-b-l-e and Jesus loves me just to name a few
Recently received a drum from Pop & NeNa, he loves it! He is getting very good at keeping the beat!
Loves praise and worship at Church.
He likes to lead prayer and also prays when I pray.
Is not potty trained because basically he doesn't want to be! He will say "No tee tee on potty! Tee tee in my diaper!" He can and will tee tee and poo poo on the potty but he would rather just go in his diaper. When he is dirty he brings me wipes and a diaper and tells me to change him, he has done this for about 6 months now!
Guice looks forward to dance class! He is very good and gets to be help the teacher often!
He can buckle and unbuckle his car seat.
Guice will climb on things and declare that he is Standing on the word of God!
Josh and I feel so blessed to be parents to such an incredible little man! We pray daily that we raise him in a Godly home and that we fulfill our role to the fullest!

0 comments: