Thursday, August 6, 2009

so much going on...

Well, long story short, I have had a rough recovery! It has been by far the worst of the 3. I was readmitted to the hospital for "issues" late Thursday night. Got that all taken care of then started running a very high (103.9) fever on Sunday! I had an infection, blah! I could not have made it without my personal L&D nurse to call, thanks Jessica! I am feeling 100% better and most importantly Evergrace is just perfect!
I have so much to blog about and so little time! Emery Jai is loving her little sister, it is the sweetest! EJ is also saying the funniest things such as "Your belly is not huge anymore, just fat." and lets not forget when I said I was sleepy she asked "Mom, are you pregnant again?"
Also, my baby boy turned 2! This of course deserves its own post! I can not believe he is 2! So be looking forward to that post honoring my little man and his birthday!
I have to say going from 2 to 3 has been so much easier than 1 to 2, Thank heavens!!!
We are doing great! I will post more about delivery/birth and the kiddos soon!
Thanks to everyone who has been praying for my recovery!

0 comments: