Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to reality!

Well tomorrow the fun really starts, I am going home. I have been spoiled by my parents for almost two weeks! No cleaning, cooking, laundry, or being alone with 3 children! They have been working split days to help me out, I am very lucky! But, all good things must come to an end, sadly. I am going home tomorrow! So far, everything has gone way better than expected. Emery Jai and Guice have adjusted to Evergrace so well. Then again, we have not been alone:). I am so thankful for such wonderful parents! I am praying the adjustment from a family of 4 to 5 continues to be a smooth one! I am very excited to see my amazing husband and the kiddos are ready to see Daddy. I also know 4 other Grandparents who are very ready to see EJ & G home and are just dieing to get their hands on the newest blessing! So, I will have a lot of help once I get home.

0 comments: