Thursday, June 25, 2009

Guice takes a little trip....to the ER!

First I have to say he is okay! He fell this morning, off a small chair, and hit his head. He had a seizure and vomited and passed out! Yes, it scared me too death! I was about to call 911, when he "came out" of it. He as stunned for about 10 min then acted fine. Josh had come home, I called him hysterical. I called his doctors office to ask what I should do. If you are one of my 7 blog readers, you know this has happened before. The ER physician, that time told us it was a nerve reaction, not a big deal. If you saw him have a "reaction", you would for sure think it was a big deal! Anyway, the office called me back and had me take him straight to the ER. Basically, this time we were told that he is having seizures due to an interruption of brain activity. We are taking him to Children's for a consult with a Paediatric Neurologist. We do not have a date set just yet, I will keep you posted!
He was such a big boy for the Doctor! He has only been to a doctor for his well child checkups and one other trip to the ER, such a healthy healthy guy! Anyway, I was a little worried how he would handle it, he was amazing!
Please keep our little man in your prayers!!

Resting at home after an eventful day!

0 comments: