Tuesday, June 30, 2009

35 Week Appt!

Today was my 35 week Dr. appointment, hence the title of my post:)! Everything with our little one is looking great! My blood pressure was amazing 107/70! I had not gained any weight, I did ask this time:). I did measure, a little big, huge actually! 42 cms! Dr. M is not worried so I am trying not to be. I am not worried about the size of the baby, I am worried about excess fluid being an indicator something is not right with our baby. Her heart rate was fantastic in the 140's. I am GBS negative, so no antibiotics during labor. I am having MAJOR swelling! My new bling does not even fit, glad I did not splurge on the $20 ring:)! The only shoes I can wear are flip flops and then I have to force them between my toes! All a very small price to pay for a precious little one! Also, the swelling is from the heat, not high blood pressure. So, nothing remotely serious just uncomfortable. I think that is about it. We are so very thankful for this pregnancy! I am so close to the end it almost does not seem real! Around 9 weeks we never thought we would see this day, we are so thankful. I can't say it enough!

35 Week BELLY!

0 comments: