Monday, June 8, 2009

32 WKS 4 DAYS!

Some where around 52 days to go! The arrival of our second daughter, third child is getting very very close! I am feeling very huge, because I am:)! I will get another belly pic up soon. I can tell you that I am not the only one who thinks I am growing a giant, everyone is in agreement. When this kid weighs a staggering 6 lbs, I will laugh hysterically!
Nothing very exciting going on. Just feeling very pregtastic! Can't sleep, heartburn, and all that fun stuff. I am very thankful for every second of it! It all leads up to our baby getting here!
About our baby....
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb.

still no name, might be a surprise this time:)!

0 comments: