Sunday, May 17, 2009

This & That!

I have not had a real post about what the kids are up to in forever! EJ & G are growing up so very fast! They are so amazing, smart, and sweet. No, really, not just because I am their momma:)!
*EJ tells me that she is going to pray for me when I send her to time-out. Also, on more than one occasion I have told her no only to have her tell me that Jesus told her it was okay.
*G spanked a total stranger last night, a grown man. G was hitting him saying spank spank. Mom & I think it was because the man was smoking.
*When we pray we ask the kids for request. They always want us to pray for Bella, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, and the Barbies.
*Potty training is not going well for me, Guice loves it! He loves wearing undies and he loves tee teeing in them so he can pick a new pair! He will go in the potty but will not tell me when he needs to go, oh the frustration!
*G gets so mad when I make him wear a diaper! He cries, screams, and yells!
*Emery Jai is ready for our new little one to arrive. She loves picking things out for her. So far she has not shown signs of jealously, I am certain that will change.
*Guice is not so excited about it. In fairness EJ is a 2X big sibling, this is G's first time! EJ did not fair so well the first go-round:). It is hard to believe when EJ was G's age I had a 4 month old!
*Everything that Guice touches he makes sure is big! He wants a big ball, a big cookie, big shirt, everything must be big!
*If EJ or G want anything they ask to call Pop or NeNa! If we can't get a hold of one of them melt down city! They have asked for a puppy, a donkey, cookies, toys, you name it!
*I have started really talking to Guyboo about the baby. He has decided he would like mommy milk! He also has started nursing is babies, again.
*Emery Jai only wants to wear dresses and her play shoes. I can't remember the last time she wore shorts.
*G loves bugs picks them up constantly, even spiders!
*EJ told me my belly and bottom were the same, real big and huge!
*EJ tells the longest most involved stories, based only on a smidgen of truth. They have tons of detail. Her memory is amazing.
*G is speaking in 4 or more word phrases/sentences.
*EJ loves reading, she is getting frustrated that she does not know how. But, under no circumstance wants to go to school. We are working on her ABC's.
*G pretends to be animals. His favorite is a puppy.
*Guice calls himself Boo and Emery Jai is just Jai.
*They can be so sweet to each other, they hold hands when we are in stores or a parking lot! Other times they fight like wild things!
*G is so sweet, if he hears me groan of something he immediately ask me if I'm okay. He also helps me up!
*EJ told me that she had a mom across town that treated her much better, and was a nicer mom!
*EJ sleeps on her own bed at night (in our room), we are working on Guice.

0 comments: