Thursday, May 21, 2009

30 WEEKS!

30 Weeks, people! It seems so very close but, I have a ways to go! It could be as little as 7 weeks (don't worry I am not holding my breath:) or 12! But, we are getting there! I have nothing ready, not sure why. With the other two everything was almost done by now. I don't know why I would waste my time doing a nursery, the little monkey will sleep in our room. She needs absolutely NO clothes! NONE! EJ had a ton, they were barely worn, and several new things. I have bought a pair of shoes and one little dress but that is it! Just call it 3rd child syndrome, I guess! Or, more likely by the 3rd I know what is necessary, for us anyway. I have picked out a super cute diaper bag and I would like a new sling, but that is about it. I am starting to really feel pregnant, I am moving much slower and can't bend over. Josh would say that I am having mood swings and that I am overly sensitive but that is only his opinion:)! All part of it and very much worth it! I can't wait to see this one, maybe she will have brown eyes:)! Our on going joke is that I am not stopping until we get a brown eyed child.
30 wk belly!
I think I look a little like Humpty Dumpty, big huge belly walking around on (comparatively) little legs:)!

0 comments: