Tuesday, May 12, 2009

28 Week Appointment!!

Our little girl looked great! Heart rate was in the 130's. Fundal measurement was high, 32 cm's and should be much closer to 28.I have always (even with the other 2) measured a bit big, but only by 1 or 2 cm's not 4! I go back in 3 wks (they are out of town in 2, the regular time to go back. I could have gone back next week, but it seemed a little soon:)) if still measuring that large I will have a scan. I am not a huge fan of having a growth scan, they can be off by 20%. But, it will also check the amniotic fluid level, if it is too high it can be a sign there is an issue with the baby. Wasn't it just a couple of weeks that my fluid levels were low? This little one is keeping us on our toes for sure:)! I gained weight, not the anticipated 20 but close 15:)! Total gain....20 lbs! Not too bad! My swelling has gone done considerably and my blood pressure was great 100/65! I had the wonderful glucose screening.....no results yet. I am guessing no news is good news, just kidding! I will be calling first thing tomorrow. I did not have gestational diabetes in my previous pregnancies so I am not too concerned, but there is a first time for everything!
Somewhere around 78 days to go!

0 comments: