Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Six Months (tomorrow)!!

The pregnancy still seems as if it is dragging! It is probably due to the complications/situations we have been dealing with. Not, that I am complaining. It might sound strange but I am thankful! That is a whole other post for another day! I just want her to get here so I can hold her already! I am feeling GREAT! She is moving a ton! We can now see her movements, so amazing! I haven’t gained any weight, lost it actually. I know this will not continue but it is fun while it last! I am measuring a little ahead, no surprise. But, I think this baby might be smaller than we expect. Not sure why, just a feeling. I am enjoying the pregnancy so much. Don’t get me wrong, the nausea, heartburn, and insomnia are not much fun, but very worth it! I could do this at least couple more times! I am truly grateful! I am glad we found out the baby is going to be a girl. I feel much more attached and gives me something to plan for. I was a little worried that I would regret finding out, but I don’t at all. I am going to get a pic up very soon!

0 comments: