Wednesday, April 1, 2009

EJ & G.....

They both love Praise and Worship at Church! G has started playing the tambourine with the choir! He also sang his first special last Wednesday night. He sang Yes Lord. It was very unofficial. He ran up on stage and sang his heart out! EJ’s strike has ended, she is back in the choir without a microphone.
Our Church held a cake auction to raise money for a missionary. EJ’s favorites were cakes shaped like puppies. She bought two! All for a good cause!
EJ likes to be refereed to as a princess at all times.
Emery Jai has stopped going to Little Lambs (children’s program at church) and has promoted herself to Kids in Motion. She says it is much more fun and all her friends are there. Her friends are all over the age of 10!
G loves pickled eggs! When I said he was not a picky eater I meant it! He ate them at Uncle David & Aunt Summer’s house. The kids spend Monday nights with them so Josh and I can attend prayer meeting, they love it. EJ and G get to hang out with Megan and Jacob, plus they have pigs, dogs, and buck bucks! Basically, they count down the days until Monday. It is such a blessing!
G’s favorite songs are Yes Lord and Jesus Loves Me. EJ likes No God Like Jehovah and The B-i-b-l-e!
Guice is still very much into books. He usually manages to lift one from whosever house he happens to be at.
EJ is so excited about the baby! She wants her here now! She looks in magazines for things we need for the baby cribs, swings, bouncers, clothes, bottles, everything! I subscribe to a simpler school of thought all we need is a sling (check), boobs (check), a quilt for playing on the floor (check) and of course a car seat (check check)! EJ wants all the bells and whistles. We had everything you could imagine with Emery Jai and did not use any of it. I think I used the fancy baby tub twice. It, for me, is much easier to go old school and use a sink! With Guice we did use some a bouncy and a swing on occasion but not very often. He really preferred to play on the floor. He got every bath in the sink and never slept in a crib, he seems to be turning out fine!
G loves to pat my belly and talk to the baby. He also likes to feed the baby via my belly button.
Guice likes to point out whether a person is a boy, girl, man, or woman. He is also trying out adjectives! I love seeing their language develop; all that reading does pay off!
They really play together now. It is so sweet to see! I wondered if it would ever happen! I really enjoy the kids being close in age, I was not sure if I would ever be able to say that!
G spends quit a bit of time in time out! He is a stinker! I remember EJ being very hard to reason with at this age also, so I guess, this too shall pass! He will ask for something but as soon as you hand it to him he screams and throws it! What in the world????
EJ, on the other hand, is actually settling down and becoming such a sweet little girl! She is very well mannered! Always says please and thank you, we are working very hard on yes ma’am and no ma’am! Don’t get me wrong, she can still be a mess! She is very much her own person and very opinionated (I have no idea where she gets it)!
Emery Jai is very ready for “her girls” (Natalie, Emily, and Hannah) to come in for Easter. Guice is ready to see Ayden, it has been such a long time! It will be a busy but very fun weekend!

0 comments: