Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Girl Anderson!

I just realized that I never posted the results from our last couple of ultrasounds. Everything looks great! Heart rate holding steady at 130-140 bpm! Fluid level still high and no abnormalities found on the scan. I will be able to deliver at Mena Medical with Dr. M! That is a huge relief! I am the size of a whale! I constantly hear the twin comment or wow you must be ready to go any second! At my last appointment I had gained 5 lbs total! wooohooo! I measured a couple of cm's big. But, I still feel as if the baby is going to be on the small side, around 8 even. Only time will tell! Her movements are very strong! She plays all night! Emery Jai and Guice are so very excited about a little sister, of course that might change in a few short months:)! I am going to post a belly pic soon!
Less than 100 days to go (if she doesn't go over that is:)!

0 comments: