Friday, March 20, 2009

BOY OR GIRL?????

That is the question! Josh and I have decided to find out, for a couple of reasons. I have had 4 ultrasounds and have at least 2 to go. During the scan there is no "look at the cute feet" or any of that. The scans are not the least bit fun, they are very medical. They call our baby a fetus the whole time, yes seriously. With EJ and G (who together had a grand total of 3 scans;) the tech went on and on about this or that and how sweet, cute, ect.... everything was (yes, I know they do that with (almost) everyone). I miss that. I dread, for obvious reasons, the scans. I am not crazy about having a ton of them. We just want something to look forward to instead of dread. Also, when they say fetus we can say "Oh, its a __________!" Maybe they will refer to the baby by the gender instead. So if you were waiting to the last second to vote, you better get to it! We should know Tuesday!

0 comments: