Thursday, February 26, 2009

BABY NAMES!!

We are ready to release them publicly, Josh and I thought about a news conference but decided to announce them on the blog! We have two for sure names, well as for sure as we get! Without Further Ado..........


Herring Charleston Anderson
MaryAlice Carolyne Anderson
Now for the explanations! Herring is my Granny Nina bess's maiden name. Joshua's Step Dad is Charles Wayne so we took some creative liberties and are using Charleston. Anderson is Josh's last name:)! Mary was my Granny Nina bess's mothers name and my PaPa's Grandmothers name. AND the name of one of my most favorite Aunts, Mary. Alice is my Granny Brewer's mothers name. Josh's moms name is Carolyn and here again we took liberties and are using a slight variation. Once again Anderson is my baby daddy's last name:)!
We really like using family names or slight variations, names that have meaning to us. I am also a stickler for using uncommon names ones that are not on THIS list:)
******One last thing MaryAlice is all one word! No spaces! I learned my lesson with Emery Jai ! 99% of people get it and call her Emery Jai, but some people shorten it every single time like that one syllable would send them over the edge! She goes by both names, she calls herself Emery Jai and will correct people on her own!! So that is why we decided to smash them together and hopefully eliminate that issue with MaryAlice!**********

0 comments: