Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Updates......

*G is now 16 months old! He is so stinkin' cute and cuddly! He loves to be held and give kisses, such a love bug. But, I do not want to misrepresent the situation. If he is mad watch out! he will kick, spit, scratch, and hit.
*EJ no longer wants a pink wedding birthday party. She prefers that her presents be mailed to her. Seriously she said and I quote "I don't want people to come for a party, they can mail my gifts." I have my hands full!
*G is using 2 words more often and has used 3 words together.
*We will be in our home at the end of this week!
*Emery Jai is going to marry Issac, a friend of hers. He is okay with it and I approve of his family so all is good to go:)!
*I have been feeling okay this pregnancy. I have been sick and had headaches so I have no clue if it is a boy or girl! We are not going to find out! I know I say that every time, but for real we are not going to find out!
*I have made my first Midwife appointment, it is in a couple of weeks. So yes, we are planing a home birth. Josh and I have wanted on with the two previous births but it didn't work out. I have faith it will this time!
*G is in the very early stages of potty training, he tee teed on the cordless phone receptacle at Pop & NeNa's house.
*We are going T.V. free in our home! I am excited but nervous. I hate to admit but I use it as a babysitter on occasion. Now I will not have that crutch!

0 comments: