Monday, September 8, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

I have about a dozen posts rolling around in my head but I have come to the conclusion that there isn't anyway I am going to get them all down separately. Combining them into a huge hodgepodge seems to be the best way to go:). I have not done a 13 month post for Guice or a 21/2 year for Emery Jai (for shame;)! When I tell you that I am stressed it is an understatement. The upcoming move is ALL I think about. I leave the keys in the door and put spices in the refrigerator because my mind is elsewhere! If you are the type that only checks my blog for pics of two of the most amazing kids ever, you are going to be disappointed. I have lots of new pics but can't upload them until I get back to AR. If you are one of the few who actually read my blog enjoy...........

*Emery Jai loves Obama, anytime she sees his pic she goes crazy! EJ also looks for ways to work his name into conversation.

*I am only going to say this once and do not want it spoken of again but I am voting republican. There I have said it and now I can move on:)! I really like Sarah Palin, really! She said the sweetest things about her son Trig. Also, Nicole sent me an email and I was sold.

*Speaking of Nicole you should check out this post it is hilarious!

*Guice loves blue cheese and all other foods, he is not picky at all!

*Emery Jai is just over 38 inches tall and weighs 41 lbs. According to this web site she is in the 100% for weight and 95% for height.

*Guice has fallen down three brick stairs, off a bed, into a shopping cart from the seat, and has not cried once!

*Emery Jai is very passionate about her clothes, super opinionated.

*Guice has a vocabulary of 20 words, easy.

*I am blogging from a hotel room. Our air conditioner went out today! I could not take the heat with the babies!

*I could be arrested for nursing Guice in public in TN. State law only protects public breastfeeding for 1 year (even though the World Health Organization recommends breastfeeding for 2 years and the American Association of Pediatrics recommends at LEAST a year). Anyway, if you get a call with the prefix 615 answer your phone! I might need bail money:)! As a side note, AR protects breastfeeding without an age limit! wooo wooo for the natural state! I hope with a breastfeeding VP, there will be national legislation!

*Emery Jai and Guice play really well together for the most part. It is so sweet to watch.

*Thanks to Miss Jude I have a raging case of baby fever! She is the cutest cuddliest little baby! I could have 12 and still want one more:).

*Myspace is going well I have friends in the double digits, watch out!!

*Guice got a new pair of shoes 61/2 XXwide! They are NOT the cutest shoes I have ever seen but they fit:).

*Josh has a job interview in Mena on Friday! I ask that you pray for him. We know that it is Gods will for us to move to Mena (why else would we do it;), we are just trying to work out the logistics jobs, place to live, sell house. I am sad to leave TN and set out on a new course but am very excited to be truly seeking God, doing his will not mine.

*Guice seems to be allergic to Monday & Pirate:(. He gets super snotty when we are at home. We don't know what we are going to do.

*We are spending the weekend in Mena house hunting and such. We are looking forward to seeing some of you! The kiddos are looking forward to soaking up all the extra attention and lovin'

3 comments:

Nic said...

Glad you liked the email ;-) Did I mention I hate laundry? I would rather scrub toilets all day! And I have had baby fever for awhile! I miss my babies :( Good luck Job and house hunting!

Paige said...

i tagged you. details on my blog.

Lindsay said...

I tagged you too! Lucky lady. But you'll be busy for awhile now!

P.S. I don't have a myspace and I'm not elderly.

Lots of love!!