Monday, September 22, 2008

G took a little trip!

Guice had his first (but certainly not last trip, he is rambunctious!) trip to the emergency room! He is 100% okay and no worse for the wear! He and EJ were playing and EJ knocked him down, he hit his head hard. This in itself did not alarm me it is what happened directly afterwards. He started having a seizure, I am not exaggerating. He started convulsing and his eyes rolled back in his head. My mom was here so we scooped him up and rushed him to the ER. He had a CT scan and everything looks great, THANK GOD! I am just so very happy he is fine and all is well! I was/am way more shook up than Guice! EJ is insanely jealous that G got to go to the hospital and get a bracelet on his ankle;).

5 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh, girl! I am so glad that he is ok. That would have really freaked me out too!!

Lindsay said...

AAAHHHHH!

Glad all is well.

The Flores' said...

Oh my gosh! How terrifying for a mother to go through!! (and Guice :-) So glad that he is okay!

Erica said...

Oh my! I'm so glad GuyBoo is okay! How scary!?!?

Nic said...

Glad he is ok. I KNOW it was scarey!!