Thursday, September 18, 2008

evolution of the blog!

Or de-evoultion depending on what camp your in;). I have never really expressed my views on the blog. Yes, I am sure you have gathered that I am hippieish. But, not that I can recall, have I bluntly came out and talked about anything remotely controversial. To get to the point, I am going to start. Not in an attempt to sway anyone in their own way of thinking, rather so I can look back and see what I really thought about things at this point in my life. Also, so that my children can look back and understand why they were parented the way they were. In noway do I want to offend, hurt, or otherwise upset anyone. I just want to warn everyone so if I mention that I my kids are not up to date on their vaccines or that I think we all could be a little more concerned with the environment or homeschooling or whatever no one is taken back. So I guess I am apologizing in advance;)! Hope everyone still continues to read and enjoy my blog!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sing like no one's listening, dance like no one's watching, and blog like no one's reading. It sure makes life more fun, and more genuine.

Love you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Andersons said...

i do not respond to anonymous comments (i have deleted the comment and changed the settings required to leave a comment). if you would like to leave the comment again and name i would be glad to respond.

thanks

jessica