Friday, August 8, 2008

Preoccupied....

You have probably notice a significant drop in postings, I have a very good reason. My mind is elsewhere. Josh and I are heading into a huge life change. To make a long story short and sweet, Josh is changing careers. We are selling our home (of only 4 months aaagggrrrhhhh) and are 99.99% sure we will be moving to Mena where Josh will begin a discipleship! We are very excited about it! But, as you can imagine, it is all consuming for me. Where will we (I will work ) work, live, so on and so forth. So, that is the big news I had promised in an earlier post! I am sure it will come up more and I will post on the subject often. Please pray for us during this exciting, albeit, stressful time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is big news! I thought you were going to announce that you were pregnant!! :)

Anonymous said...

That was me that left the previous comment. Melissa g.