Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nashville Zoo!

Today Guice and I went to the Nashville Zoo with Jenn and her kiddos. It was so nice. I had so much fun! I loved getting out of the house and I had another mom to hangout with, it was great! The weather was good, not too hot at all. Although, towards the end I was starting to wear out a bit:). Guice had fun and had a couple of naps, so a good day for him:). It was great to be able just to focus on him. I love all the quality time I am getting with him, I think he does too:)!
Nashville Zoo!
Guice hanging out in the bird exhibit. Guice on the carousel!
Gabe & Adam checking out the gators!
Alligator exhibit!
Ben & Guice taking a nap. It is hard work being that darn cute!
The boys hanging out with a goat!

Ben and Guice and Billy G:)!


Guice trying to ride a goat!!







1 comments:

Erica said...

Super cute! Looks like he liked he goats!